there are 2 types of people in this world...

1. those who live to eat...

2. and those who eat to live...

my son and i are the 2nd...we are very thin....rest of my family is 1st and most have weight problems....

it all has to do with what you eat and how much of it you eat...then if you do nothing else all day, of course it will just hang around...there has to be some activity... even just lifting arms up and down...the less you put in, the less you have to work off.... now don't go to the extreme of starvation, just put less amounts and better selection of what you pick

this opinion comes from watching many people eat and their habits which lead to the weight problem...good luck