Your original post never got to me, I had to find it in the archives.
Hi Stacy,

Your post brought me to tears. I have so been there, it's been a long hard Summer for me too. I wish I had words of wisdom for you, advice and things to do to make it go away. At this point, I think that would just make it worse. There are simply times when life sucks. Remember that WE here on the list understand, like no one else.

This is a huge undertaking, but have you considered moving to a bigger city? Perhaps making plans to do so next Spring or Summer? just a thought...

peaceandlovingkindness,

River
www.hodohio.com