Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 3:33 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] vote for the right man for the right reason

Sherry
 Nicely, compassionately, objectfully, thoughtfully and non-partisan-ally(I know....I know) said.
Feels too close to the evolution VS creationism debate. Your "evolutionary" stance seems so obvious.
I'm glad to read/hear those truths written down. There will always be a chasm between those who concentrate on either reality / delivery or status quo /advancement of medical knowledge.
-Cameron