In a message dated 10/26/04 9:50:47 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Why don't we hear about all of the wounded soldiers? 7,000???????? My
god. >>

As stated by one of our esteemed colleagues, its just collateral damage.  But
for those who must be tagged with Regular, Reserves or Guard it kinda hits
home.
Some of those soldiers will be brought home but 100's of miles from their
families while they heal so that they will continue to receive duty pay.
We will be paying for this war... long after the thrill is gone!