From: Stuntman
Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 17:11:23
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Who's the Enemy?

Well Mark,
You missed the point by a light year.
First, that tonnage keeps being exagerated higher with almost every
response.
Second, there is no "PROOF" that the explosives were still stored
there "WHEN" the war restarted. (remember this was actually a response
to Sadamneds refusal to abide by that 91 treaty "HE" signed) It may
have been part of the massive shipments into Syria days before the
campaign started.
Third, this is "NOTHING" more than "ANOTHER" smoke screen being thrown
out as "IF" it was some new breaking story. It isn't.
The left wingers of the LIBERAL press will resort to any length to get
Kerry elected. It has no bearing on the President what so ever. Yet
komrade kerry has taken this "NON STORY" to use as fear tactics
he "CLAIMS" the President is using.

The deception of the kerry campaign has reached new epich lows.
Komrade kerry will not release his military records, and I have to
wonder how much he is hiding. I know he had a less than Honorable
discharge, because that is the only reason one would need a review to
get an Honorable one.
Both former US Presidents who helped him sweep them under the rug are
supporting him.