It certainly touched me.  It was only 3 and 1/2 years ago for me, but when the doctor was telling the parents that she possibly would have brain damage, that did it for me and tears flooded my eyes.  I can only imagine how my Mom felt when she was told that same thing.  It was a great movie and one I will watch many times.  I’m so glad that I caught it.
Stacy

"People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself"
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 6:04 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Brook Ellison story

I saw it too, Bobbie.  Actually, I watched it twice, back to back showings on
A&E.
Knowing what really goes on in ER, CCU, ICU and Rehab, we know that much
cannot be shown to the general public especially on television.
Inspite of some earlier comments that I read from reviews saying it was too
fluffy, I also found it compelling, true to life and inspirational for those
who want to know what its like to break one's neck.
I'm personally glad that they took the story this way.  I'm sure that it will
be replayed again in the near future.  Consult A&E Network's website for
additional showings.