Hi Smurf,
I got to see the Brook Ellison story. I love it. In fact I'm thinking on showing it to a class at Purdue Calumet. I'm going to talk to them about my education. The class is for teachers that are going into special education. I think it show the determination of a person with a disability.
Wheelchair Warrior