Remember, Bush's home town paper in conservative TX endorsed Kerry.
I think both will keep us strong, to think Kerry will just bend over is
foolish. But
Kerry will do it without the world hating us. The Pres. doesn't realize you
can be strong, have world opinion on your side, and still do what's in your
own best interest. Bush has changed his mind on just about every issue also.
Bush said "No Nation building" he has waffled on abortion. He knowingly
misled us on the facts of Iraq, changing the reason for the war, we still
don't have a clear reason why he did it, every reason he used has come to be
wrong, so he changes the reasons. The latest reason of Bad guy and "could"
help terrorist could be used much more on other countries. People like VP.
Chany and Carl Rove wanted this war long before 911...