Stacy,
He specifically said "I just don't know" as his answer to the question.
He did NOT say the he "didn't think they were born that way".
Don't let bias block your memory.
Stuntman

> MessageGeorge Bush certainly seems to think that it is something that
just either happens to a person or they choose it.  He doesn't think a
person is born that way.

--
It's not the fall that hurts.
Home page http://tnthompson0.tripod.com/homeincyberspace/