express med is not raising their price until after the new year. If you order them and they are not in, you still get the discounted price.  42 bucks for 50 bullets is a pretty damn good price.
Stacy

"People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself"
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 7:08 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] magic bullet

I started using those after not getting majic bullets.  Then someone said
Express Medical supply had them and I ordered 50 of them.  They came very
fast.  I checked the price of gloves, they are much more expensive than
Sam's.  I stumbled onto them at Sams!  They were about $4.00 a box!
They were in an area where over the counter drugs were.  I was amazed to see
them, should have gotton a box full!  Maybe next time!

Dana and ?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]