If it is express medical Lori, they are going up in January. I talked to them on the phone about a month ago when they sent me the ones that I ordered like 8 months ago and said they were selling them at the same price until the new year. If that is not the place, I think you should share where you are getting them for such a low price so the rest of us can benefit from it.
Stacy

"People who hate you do not win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself"
----- Original Message -----
To: Quad
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 4:42 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Concepts in Con Artistry

Re:  Magic Bullets and Concepts in "Confidence" (or not!)

Being a user of the bullets from Confidence since 1989 or so they were my pill.

What was it?  This past early spring when we hear rumors of them having problems?  I wasn't worrying cuz I had numerous ones.  It became an issue for me around the middle of summer.

I remember W saying they'd have their poop together by August but people could get 50 for $59.00 w/ a Dr script.
Over a dollar a pill!  Double what they were asking!

Soooooooooo, running low I began calling them and they were always pushing it up a month (Sept, Oct,etc) on when the backorders would be done.  And NUMEROUS *DIFFERENT* stories I'd get on their problem, the 'new formula' etc - depending on who you talk to there.

So, they're STILL saying you can only get 50 with a script.

Now, I see other companies saying "The Bullet is Back!"  I ordered 100 from a company who shall remain nameless.  ONE HUNDRED FOR $42.95!  And they work fine.

Concepts has been making a fortune with their little scam that they've drawn out forever.  They can bite the bullet!

Lori