From: Greg
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 11:26:27 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Cell Phones, voice activated?

I'm in the market for a cell phone. I need voice activated, but probaly only need voice dialing, voice off. I can turn most on once they are on my lap, but I hoped to get one I can keep on my bedside. I'd love one with a speaker phone that I could make a call from bed, all by voice. I know years ago it was hard to find a phone you could turn on by voice, lots of dialing by voice, but not turning on. But a cell phone I could just leave turned on, if the speaker phone and dialing were voice activated.
Of corse I'd love all the extra goodies, like Games, Web, and GPS, but those are not needed. Well, GPS is not needed, but sure is cool. Any voice activated free versions? Or are they just too junkie.
I also need a good intercom, but thought a speaker phone would also work.
Thanks,
Greg

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!