[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>Is  anyone on the list from Arizona? We are from New Jersey. My husband,
>myself and our handicapped 24 year old son (C4/C5 quad 6 years post) are
>looking to move to Arizona. My son will be completing his college
>education
>in either Tempe or Tuscon. Can anyone offer advice regarding  handicapped
>benefits in Arizona and best places to live? Thanks,  Joan

Hi Joan,
I'm Keith, I'm 32 and I live in New Jersey - Atlantic County. I've been paralyzed for almost nine years now.
I just want to make note that it's great to hear your son is/or will be in college. Wish I were that type, I want to be for the social reasons, but school work in general was never to exciting for me.
I hope you guys are doing good overall. And if your don't mind me asking, how has your son been doing?
Keith/c4c5/NJ
PS. Would love to know more about Arizona myself.