In a message dated 11/27/2004 5:02:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
My first question is why am I not receiving the quad list any longer?  I used to receive it regularly.  My next issue is I would really like to just hear from people by e-mail about issues regarding the Medicaid waiver program in Florida.  We must do something!
We were dealing with this on another list I belong to and we created a new list to handle the FL issues as it was overwhelming the other (scic) list.  If you'd like to join (this was just started today) please write [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bill
C-6 incomplete in FL