Date: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 4:35:23 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Bowel / Groin pain (hate to ask)

Hi Silas,

You wrote:
>      Dr.  agreed to let me try the therageis pain patch

Did you mean "Duragesic".... I can't find anything called "therageis" on any searhes.
(That plus the other format & punctuation looks like it might have been a Dragon mistake.)

If so, yes... I agree.  Duragesic worked GREAT for me, too.  But it caused the most severe Hershey Squirts ever for almost a week for me! (I'm told this is unusual.)  I had to discontinue and go back to the pain.  I guess it shouldn't have been too surprising considering the other gastrointestinal problems I have.

Best,
Tod