Hi everyone,

Anyone watching CNN is seeing around the clock coverage of the Tsunami/earthquake, it's so devastating. They estimate that 5 million people and 1 million children are displaced. Women have lost their husbands and for the majority of them, the sole wage earner. We have no idea the devastation that lies ahead for these countries and our world. The disaster will have far-reaching effects for those even in the richest of nations.

I feel so helpless, having little economically to give, but will pledge some. Most of all, in times like this I think alot about what I would have done in my walking days. As I was prepared to join the Peace Corps before my accident, my instinct is to go help. BUT I CAN"T, and that tears me up.

1 million children.

peace,

River