Next time you spy someone parking in your parking spot, empty your legbag in
the front of their vehicle.  When the offender returns to their vehicle, in
your most polite voice, inform them that you believe they have something
leaking
from their engine.
Watch them proceed to the front, knee down and dip their finger in the fluid
to smell and taste it.  If they say it taste like "piss" your ok.  If they say
it taste like anti-freeze, I'd have your urine tested... as soon as possible.
Best Wishes in the New Year!