It is clear that is true.  Not true when it comes to relationships.  Paralyzed is paralyzed when it comes to the opposite sex and relationships.  No one including me is dumb enough to believe there is no difference in quads and para's.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
To: Quad
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Frustration/sensitive

 Greg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That statement shouldn't hurt anyone. It's true... Paras have it easier than quads. Just like a C5 like me has it easier than a C4. The more moement you have, the more you can do for yourself. If it's not a fact, than show me someone who would volunteer to break their spine a few levels higher.
Greg

Date: 01/08/05 17:11:53

Greg you are so correct. Because when I think about a cure for SCI I just want to be a little better than I am now. Instead of C/6 C/7 I want to be a low level para :) just let me be totally independent without having to wait on an aid.
SO DEFINIETELY TRUE!!!!

Lori