Dan,
I just started classes here at Ivy Tech. 2day while sitting out in sleet and
19 degrees I made up my mind. When I finish school I'm moving South. I
talked 2 my brother and he's looking into moving 2 Ga. next yr anyway. So
I'll have support if thatıs where I end up. I got people in ft. Lauderdale
but don't know about having a yr without Medicaid. But I'm warning the south
I'm coming it'll be Like Hurricane Tony hitting Fla. :) Slippin & slidin
tryin not 2 get hitt as I cruise up the  street because sidewalks not clear.
It's rough bein in a chair in the snow. Once again I dressed in layers so
wasn't cold at all. T-shirt, long sleeve shirt, hoody, than outer coat, nice
and toasty :)