In a message dated 1/23/2005 1:17:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I also hate it how some/ most power chair quads treat their chair like a car bumper or billboard with stickers all over the chair, marking and mostly dirt, dust and filth.
You would hate my chair then! It was black but we powder-coated it neon yellow & I have peace sign stickers as well as flowers on it. It's my '60ish' political statement :-) It is clean though. I get ALOT of compliments on it. Hey, if you have to sit in one, may as well have alittle fun.
Diane