Hi Stacy,

So, if someone is switched from SSI to Disability, then will they go from
Medicaid to Medicare?  If so, how will that affect their attendant care?

Julie C4-5  27 yrs post

quad-list@eskimo.com<mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

essenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/<http://messenger.
msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>>
>   >

>   Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!

http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/<http://searc
h.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/>