To: "Quad" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:13 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] neurontin alternative and randeom abdominal pain

Well, it's been 10 yrs since I began Elavil but I'd remember if it bothered me.

I'm lucky in that aspect to have a somewhat iron stomach.  Aspirin bothers
many tummies - not mine.  Antibiodics bother many ... not mine.  Different
foods bother many ... not me.

All you can do is experiment to SEE if, in fact, it IS Elavil.  And you know
my opinion on Neurontin.. one has to increase it exponentially to experience
relief.  No difference to me and taking huge doses and more all the time is
uncool w/ me.  Then a year to get off it!

I'm experiencing bad torso pain and abdominal pain/aching overnight and
off/on during the day.  BAD!

Now I don't know if it's my infection or spinal.  I give up!  Frustrating!

Lori
C4/5 complete, 25 yrs post