Congradulations and good luck!
Stuntman

> I am veclempt..very very much so.
> I was notified today , that nominations were accepted and posted
and thus went to have a looksee at the nominations.
> I am not only in awe of even being considered (legislative) I am
trembling at the company of those I share this honor with.  ( they have
me listed as Susan Keller, but said they will fix it ASAP)
> Wise Young, being one.   James Shepherd, Hockenberry, Chris Reeve...
> What an impressive list.
> I wouldnt have brought this to you  but thought Wise  and others
> deserves our support here as well.
> You do have to register to vote, but it is easy, and you need not be
sci and it is free..
> (voting is done online)
>

> http://www.spinalcord.org/members/hof.php?
PHPSESSID=1a0dd05ef84513eeb7bb4fe654cf2654

--
Freedom: United States Constitution© 1791 All Rights
Preserved

My first Domain
http://nw-in.com/index.html
http://quads.nw-in.com/quad-enter.html