Hey Sherry,
Could you explain this in a little more detail.  Silas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Hall Of Fame

Hi Sherry,

A well deserved honor.  As you say, "...others deserves our support here as well," but if the work was all left to others, nothing at all would get done!

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

Sherry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am veclempt..very very much so.
I was notified today , that nominations were accepted and posted   and thus went to have a looksee at the nominations.
I am not only in awe of even being considered (legislative) I am trembling at the company of those I share this honor with.  ( they have me listed as Susan Keller, but said they will fix it ASAP)
Wise Young, being one. Smile  James Shepherd, Hockenberry, Chris Reeve...
What an impressive list.
I wouldnt have brought this to you  but thought Wise  and others
deserves our support here as well.
You do have to register to vote, but it is easy, and you need not be sci and it is free..
(voting is done online)
'to be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause"