Hi Wheels,

There are issues on both sides of Terri's life that touch my heart.  What touches my mind is the need for putting ones wishes in writing so ones right to live, or not live, in any situation will be guarded.  The right to die would not be an issue if living wasn't so scary!

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA