Hi everyone,

I have a question for those who have suprapubic? I am a C/3 -- C/4 quadriplegic (32 years post). I had my suprapubic put in 1976. Over the years it has worked wonderful. In the last year, I have run into some leakage around the catheter site itself.

I was wondering if anyone else with the suprapubic has experienced intermittent leaking? My urologist has increased my Ditropan and he also increased my balloon size of the catheter itself. Neither seemed to help.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Torbs

Do you Yahoo!?