Hi Larry,

I'd do it all over again given the chance, because even knowing about the pain, grief, trauma, and general hell of my injury and the following weeks, there has been some wonderful, loving, and 'wouldn't want to miss' good living since my SCI too.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA

William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay, here is a question that might sound a bit cynical, but......knowing
the pain, grief, trauma, and general hell of your initial injury and the
following weeks.....given the choice, would you live through it again or
calmly close your eyes and meet your maker? Larry