I agree with you Lori......we can argue about almost any situation. We will not change Terri's case one way or another, it's not even our business, It's her family and doctors and the legal system.  Like many of the hunters in here having a fit about her tube being removed-- well it was put there by someone and not by her consent anyhow. How to you think Deer and other animals feel when you blow them away with deer rifles and bow and arrows-- they are perfectly healthy and definetly do not want to die.... so just goes to show we can argue a million points but us humans will never have all the answers  LOL .