----- Original Message -----
From: "JFW4JOSEPH" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Rent deluca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:12 PM
Subject: Fw: Drug Problem:

Drug Problem:

The other day, someone at a store in a small town read that a
methamphetamine lab had been found in an old farmhouse in
the adjoining county and he asked me a rhetorical question, "Why didn't
we have a drug problem when you and I were growing
up?"

I told him "I did have a drug problem when I was a kid growing up." I
was drug to church on Sunday morning. I was drug to church for weddings
and funerals. I was drug to family reunions and community socials no
matter the weather. I was drug by my ears when I was disrespectful to
adults. I was also drug to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents,
told a lie, brought home a bad report card, did not speak with respect,
spoke ill of the teacher or the preacher. Or if I didn't put forth my
best effort in everything that was asked of me. I was drug to the
kitchen sink if I uttered a profane four letter word. (I do know what
Lye soap tastes like.) I was drug out to pull weeds in mom's garden and
flowerbeds and cockleburs out of dad's fields. I was drug to the homes
of Family, Friends, and neighbors to help out some poor soul who had no
one to mow the yard, repair the clothesline or chop some fire wood, and
if my mother had ever known that I took a single dime as a tip for this
kindness, she would have drug me back to the wood shed. Those drugs are
still in my veins; and they affect my behavior in everything I do, say,
and think. They are much stronger than cocaine, crack or heroin,and if
today's children had this kind of a drug problem, America would be a
much better place today.

Everyone knows that your Ass is an excretory opening at the end of the
alimentary canal [syn: It has often been called names like )arsehole,
asshole, buttocks, back end, bottom, butt, derriere, fanny, gluteus maximus,
haunches, hindquarters, posterior, rear, rump, seat, nates, backside, bum,
buns, can, fundament, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear end, rump,
stern, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind(!

But one of my all time favorite name is titled (your anus)

 Lets forget all of the above  for a few minutes and take a quick journey,
What if there was never a planet called Earth?

What in fact if the entire human population existed on the planet named
Uranus, Lets imagine for a while that we all live on this Planet Uranus and
using this idea change all of the book titles, Movies, Songs,  or anything
you can come up with using the name Uranus in place of earth  for fun!

Lets all take a fun filled journey into the center of Uranus and see what
kind of a stink we can raise.