i just printed out my living trust and DNR choices.  now to sign, witness, and notarize.   don't need this controversy in my family.
dave

In a message dated 3/31/2005 3:22:24 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi Jim,

The information that has been coming through the Media about this case has been feeding causes and issues from both from the right and left.  After today everyone of us should take a good long look in the mirror and ask ourselves what we want to take any from this.

For myself, I know I will be going back to read my Living Will and my Medical Directive so it is current.  This line from the Article "Terri Schiavo: A Cause for the Left?" caught my attention.

"It is not up to a judge, a spouse, or a politician to determine when someone else should be rubbed out."

I think that while the statement should be true, Terry Schiavo has shown us that it isn't.  If ones very life can be taken from us, our other "rights" belong to us in word only.  If that's all that I do have, I'm going to be sure its heard while I can still raise it.

Terry Schiavo -- gone today, March 31, 2005.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 28 Years Post
Texas, USA