I had problems with pressure sores. 2 flap surgeries was on an air matress
in a nursing home 4 2 yrs. Than I came home and medicaid wouldnąt cover the
air matress but they purchased a little a.p.p. Alternating pressure pad. I
was scared 2 sleep 4 days. But after a couple mnths now 4yrs I'll truly
recommend 1 if thatąs all your insurance will cover.