Hi Penny,

Thanks for the info.  I'm going to check into the program until I hear about the Medicare Prescription Program later this year.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I realize that this is not the "topic of the day" but back sometime ago someone posted about the costs of medicine.  My brother-in-law has signed up for and has been approved thru "free medicine direct" to receive all of his monthly medicines for no charge. He sent me the telephone number and name, and I found their web page.  Just in case anyone is interested in seeing if they can get some help.

Penny