Hi Bobbie,

Then I suggest you use the new chair enough so that you can find out anything that doesn't feel right to you so you're able to get it corrected while under warranty.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
He should know that if the chair isn't right for you after you've tried it awhile, that he will be getting the chair BACK!  Never settle for a chair that isn't right for you!
 I've had this chair five year's and am JUST using it now. BUT I'm eligible, I think, for a brand new power chair from Medicaid.
  Today I just discovered it is changing into a higher gear, all by it self.
      Bobbie