i didn't know jack shit about quads before i became one and still it took a few years for me to learn all the interworkings of quad life.  when i first had my accident, i remember people asking me if i would ever ride another dirtbike and i kept telling people, "oh yea, as soon as i heal up."  there i was sitting in bed couldn't even feed myself.  it's hard for people to become conscious to things they don't experience (physically, emotionally).  if i hadn't been injured i probably would be out at the theater not knowing the guy in the handicapped section in front of me was pissing through a tube.

be patient with those who don't understand
besides murderball just came maybe more people wil understand.

luke c5/6, 5yrs post