one day i was sitting outside of Target, minding my own business, waiting for my mom and some old lady walked up and tried to give me ten dollars.  she looked like she needed it more than me, though. so i declined.

luke

In a message dated 8/6/2005 12:33:05 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I was in Sams and a kid about 4 years old told his mother he wanted a
'remote control car like that one!'  His mother was horrified and it was
still pretty soon after my leaving rehab so I did not say anything, but did
think it was funny!

Dana and Rocco
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message -----
From: "QuadPirate" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <quad-list@eskimo.com>; "~LittleQuad~"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Questions People ask us Quads.

Kids crack me up, when my nephew seen me for the first time after my
accident he told me "OK get up it's my turn" I was lmao because it was so
innocent because they just don't know but when kids ask questions they
usually ask more intelligent questions than adults and they have a million
of them on your chair.

Mark