well where do you live? would adding a few pads help? i'm in middle of switching chair backs too... i often want to cry but would rather strangle the inventor!! are you in a manual or power chair?? if your chair is 5 years old i don't think they can recycle, you should be eligible to replace it... if the cost to continue repairing exceeds price of new one, get doc to write a prescrption

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
this new 5 year old powerchair is SO EXTREMLY uncomfortable all i do is cry       i'm in the prossess of ordering a brand new chair but i can't even think straight
i don't know what brand of chair to get      i don't know what not to get and what i should have    i'm trying to get my 1992 chair fixed so i can at least be comfortably till the prossess with medicaid and their recycling program goes     i don't understand why i, and you guys, need to suffer more than we already do       this is the most depressed i've EVER been in my miserable 32 years as a fucking quad
i don't know who to talk to first about ordering abrand new chair
i don't even WANT to talt to anybody about my needs in a wheelchair or admit what i need