Well i for one am pleased that God wouldn't take you home just yet, the world just wouldn't be the same without you!!!  Your strong - you've proved that just by still being here and living 34 years down the line!

Keep your chin up,

Love Smurf xxx

In a message dated 08/08/2005 23:33:03 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
My anniversary was yesterday. Twas Saturday, about 1:30 in the afternoon. 34
years ago. Diving. I was 19. I would rather die than go thru it again.  C5
and sick of it. God's got some splain' to do.