Doesn't Medicare pay for gloves?
I find lots of cool things on Ebay, my coolest things so far are a silver
shoe button hook from the early 1800's that is stamped with the shoemaker's
name and busines name... It was my gggg-grandfather's brother. Got it for
$15. The other was an origional piece of art that was done by my 3rd cousin
(I never met them or anything) I got it for $20 and it's at the frame shop
right now.
Greg