I'm in full agreement with Jim! Transferring a Quad, is not always an easy
task.
For most, it requires plenty of training and testing.  There is only one way
achieve that..... The right way!
First, the body must be strong enough to effect a transfer.  Brittle bones
will
snap under unnecessary strain.  Those bones must be toughen with resistance
exercise before they can be considered for performing transfers.  Muscles must
be tested and trained for lifting and twisting, otherwise, you are facing
weeks
and months of rest from strained muscles and joints.
A certified OT, is trained and certified to evaluate an individual's
abilities and
help determine the best, least stressful, least harmful way to perform the
task
of transferring.
Best Wishes!