I have this product.  I have only used a few times, but it worked very efficiently and didn't take very much time.  I believe the price was $12,000.  I was surprised my insurance coveraged. I did not even know that the bags into being would cost so much as it came with a number of them.  I was going to check out the price of equipment.

Very expensive, this information was provided by Mark in an earlier post.  I thought it might be better than going to the hospital.  I don't know if the bags would qualify for reimbursement.  It seems they should not probably don't.  Medicare wouldn't cover and Medicaid would not cover and Kansas, although I believe it hasn't some states with a lot of documentation..