Hey River,
Man im in total disbelief watching Cnn, I can't believe people would actually build a city 6' below sea level. Im so pissed off at Bush he depleted the funds so he could go fight a war he will never win. And he could do something about this gas bull shit, I wish he had to wade around in the nasty water of LA and sleep on the streets. Yeah I know its not his fault, but come on Mr President get your head out of Iracs ass and take care of our country. I really wish I could volunteer to help out, like you River I feel so helpless.
Silas
----- Original Message ----- From: "River Wolfe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Quad-List post" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 6:12 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Hello???

Is anyone out there? Is everyone paralyzed by the tragedy in Miss, LA, and Al? i can't believe this happened in the "richest" country in the world. I can't believe the slow response to the death and destruction of this disaster.

I can't believe that police have been kept from rescue efforts in order to contain "looters" carrying out diapers and food for their survival.

Many things leave me in disbelief. I curse my damn disability which leaves me feeling helpless.

I can't believe the gas prices have gone up over $5 in Ga and elsewhere.

peace and love,

River