No didn't say anything about the government.

Mark

-------Original Message-------

From: Your Name
Date: 09/02/05 13:54:17
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Hello

OK,
So are you now claiming the gov hasn't shown compassion?
They started efforts towards action by warning people all along the
coast there to evacuate 72hrs before, many didn't, and nobody new
exactly where it would hit so too many ignored the order. I showed
where the wheels towards relief for what might be the Nations most
widespread natural disaster immeadiatly.
I'm just awed by how many blame the gov for what is a natural
disaster's effects. The levie that broke flooding New Orleans was one
of the improved ones. It wasn't expected, but it produced a double
wammy.
The survivors there should have already been out of the city or at
least better prepared. Instead of playing the blame game, while we, as
Americans do what we can to help, we should all be looking at our
personal disaster plans. That includes water, food, extra batt, candles
etc, along with a series of emergency contacts. Start getting ready for
winter now, not after a blizzard.
At this point, all I can do is pray for them.
When they are ready for supplies I'll try to send some.
Stunt

--
.