Date: 09/03/05 14:39:22
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Hello

no it's not because they made a mistake that they don't deserve compassion, it's because they PREFER to live lives of lazy 'you owe me a living', sit on their asses, expect to be given something by the evil government, and steal whatever they want because life has cheated them that they don't deserve much compassion.  they made concious choices to be leeches of society rather than make any attempt to better themselves.  lazy leeches aren't deserving of much compassion especially while they take joy in shooting their own feet off on public tv all the while blaming you and me for their past and current situations.  we saw the same thing in l.a. when the cops got off for beating rodney king. "you owe me", self destructive mentality because they refuse to take responsibility for their lives.

QuadPirate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So you saying some people don't deserve our compassion because they made a freakin mistake?
And who are those?
Go ahead and tell me who they are since you know they're exact situation because I don't think you know anything about what really happened there unless you were there.
Was that clear?

And tell me what part of the planet isn't vurnerable to a major disaster?
Mother nature is everywhere Stunt.

Mark