Hi,

I'm Jeremy and I have the shivers rightnow w/ a 101 temp.Haven't had any antibiodics lately and no uti. I'm totally clueless.

Hi Jeremy.

I know when I'm cold verses the shiver/anxiety feeling I get with a fever indicating a UTI.

My anxiety began today after finishing a bout of antibiodics weeks ago. I hate this! My temp
was 98.6 and 99.2 but it's "my sign."

I took Advil. Feeling better but unsure of the problem. I can't find a caring Dr and now have a trip planned.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lori Michaelson
C4/5 complete quad, 25 years post
Tucson, AZ