From: Brian Stocker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 12:42 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Big award to quad

Is Medicare for people who are permanently disabled available regardless
of financial resources?

Preexisting conditions certainly make it more expensive to acquire
health insurance, but how expensive?

I have a private PPO health insurance policy that I acquired before my
injury, and, fortunately, still have and pay for.

I will be in that multi million beneficiary category very soon, but I
think that medicare and the private PPO still have to pay my health care
expenses. I guess I better investigate!

Anybody know about this  kinda stuff-- especially  medicare eligibility

Thanx,

BriBri