Hi Luke,

Got some answers for you, hope they are of some help to you!

1. Yes, I push a manual chair.
2. I haven't had a shoulder injury due to pushing, although I have developed further wrist problems through pushing.
3. I was straight away put in a manual chair as I'm a paraplegic.  They are very against me using an electric chair or getting someone to push me as they feel pushing myself is an excellent form of exercise for me!

Hope that's of some help,

Love Smurf xxx

ps. incase you need it my name is Sarah and Im a T6 paraplegic.