In a message dated 10/12/2005 5:33:50 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I am a quad c3 and 8 years.
has anyone heard about www.walkproject.com. Is there one who has undergone
the training.what is your experience? i wish i could attend their training
programs.but i will be limited financially as i am living in africa.can
anyon help me identify resources that could support me in any way?
thanks, for the help!!!
I'm going to start walking therapy today, not at Project walk, though.  A rehab center in Beaumont, TX has just aquired the same type of walking machine that chris reeves used and they want me to try it out patient for a week or so.  If it works they would like me to do it inpatient.

Luke