I don't want a mid wheel drive wheelchair because it's too unstable when I drive.  With the Omega Track you can get different types of tires, air suspension, which makes it almost like riding in a Cadillac and of course all the other gizmos we need.  The Omega Track weighs 140 pounds more than my Invacare Torque and it is also a little longer, which makes it a little cumbersome inside but the stability of the Omega Track is unbelievable compared to my and the other wheelchairs I have tried so far.

Jim