I do not move in the easy lock.  It's not my wheelchairs sliding back and forth or side to side.  It's not my Van tipping side to side forefront to back.  It's the movement of the wheelchairs suspension that I'm talking about when you accelerate and decelerate.  The only other example I can think of to try to get my point across is this.  If you were able-bodied and you wanted to write a letter at the kitchen table what chair would it be easier to write the letter in?  A solid chair with all four legs on the ground or in a rocking chair while somebody is rocking you back and forth?  If you were in a rocking chair and trying to write your letter with the paper on the kitchen table you would have to compensate for the movement of the rocking chair.  That's what I'm talking about when accelerating and the accelerating while driving in a chair that rocks back and forth.

Jim