Welcome Susan and dad

I'm Jim, a C-5/6 incomplete, married with two children, 45 and five years post injury.  This group is a great place to learn a wealth of information from the people that know all too well what it is like to be a quadriplegic or a paraplegic.  Never be afraid to ask any type questions here.  The biggest thing and the most important thing in my opinion is to keep your dad's mind occupied otherwise, it's going to get the best of him and it's only going to make everything so much worse.  Also, try to get him out into public even if you go to your neighborhood mall.  Going out into public is a very big step but a step that needs to be taken.

Jim